On Facebook (@queenslandadvocacy)
On Twitter (@qldadvocacy)
Do you have feedback for QAI about our services?
Help us to improve the way we provide assistance by completing our client feedback survey online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5D2MJX.
Alternatively, you can print out the a copy of the survey here and send to our postal address.
This survey is confidential and your name is not required.
You can contact the director by phone on (07) 3844 4200 or in writing addressed to:
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
Level 2, South Central,
43 Peel Street,
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
You can make an independent complaint to the Complaints Resolution and Referral Service.
- Register for Jobs at the Disability Royal Commission’s Engagement Branch in Brisbane 26/07/2019
- Scholarship Opportunity for the 2019 ASID Conference 11/07/2019
- Help us End Supported Independent Living 04/07/2019
- Your input needed: the implementation of the Queensland Human Rights Act 04/07/2019
- QAI speaks at the 12th Session of the Conference of State Parties to the UN CRPD (updated) 13/06/2019
QAI’s mission is to promote, protect and defend, through advocacy, the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.