Office Receptionist and Administration Officer
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated is seeking an Office Receptionist and Administration Officer for 6 days per fortnight (45 hrs per fortnight). The Administration Officer provides support to the Director, Office Manager and other staff and is the first point of contact for most clients of the organisation.
The position will commence November 2018
Selection Criteria will include the following:-
- Commitment to social justice principles including the promotion and protection of the full and equal enjoyment of all human rights and fundamental freedoms by all persons with disabilities, and to promote respect for their inherent dignity.
- Ability to assess client needs and issues and make appropriate referrals relevant agencies and community services.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Suite and demonstrative ability to learn new systems.
- Proficiency with general office administration, including filing and minute taking
Experience in the Community legal Assistance System, Data Exchange Database and MYOB is also highly desirable.
You will work as part of a friendly team at an advocacy organisation dedicated to promoting, protecting and defending the fundamental needs and rights and lives of the most vulnerable people with disability in Queensland.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 16th November 2018